If you’ve shopped for mold removal products, you know that there are a multitude to choose from. Some are meant for the indoors. Some are meant for the outdoors. Some of these products are safe to use around children. Others should not be used in your home if you have children. Keep reading to learn about some mold removers that may work for your home.
Vital Oxide Antibacterial and Mold Remover is a great product for removing mold. The cost for this product is about 15 dollars for the first bottle. You can get gallon sized refills for this product. Instead of using bleach to kill the mold, this product oxidizes it. This is a safe option for home with small children, pets, or people with allergies. This product is safe to use on water safe fabrics and is registered with the EPA. And you don’t need to panic if you get some on your skin as it has been proven to not be an irritant.
Lysol Mold and Mildew Remover is a brand that everyone really has confidence in and like a lot. This product is not that costly. You can buy it for between five and seven dollars. In addition to eliminating mildew and mold, it can deter the buildup of soap scum and . This product could be very good for specifically cleaning your bathroom and kitchen.
You can utilize it on tile, grout and also less sturdy surfaces such as your shower curtain. The Lysol brand has been in existence for a long time and is very well known and trusted. This product is highly suggested for anyone who wants to deal with a mold or mildew problem that can still be handled. You might need something more potent if the problem has grown or is getting out of control.
Scott’s Liquid Gold Mold Control is a mold, mildew and fungus on surfaces that are both porous and nonporous. In addition to eliminating new mold spores that are just beginning to grow, it also helps to stop new mold spores from cropping up. It can be used on all items ranging from cement to wood. Unfortunately, this product is pricey. The price is around thirty dollars.
Quite naturally, this product is better used in an outdoor area due to the strength. But if you have an outside mold issue, you should be okay with paying more to get rid of it.
There are so many mold removers on the market that picking one can be a hassle. Hopefully, if you do the right research, you will not have to stress about picking the right one. Just become as knowledgeable as you can and decide based upon what you know.
If you think you have mold, we recommend you call our Phoenix mold removal service for a FREE estimate!